After I wrote the last post, the same lady that inspired me to write the last one, asked me to write another one. This time, gazing at the crystal ball and imaging what the next 5 years could be like. And what I would want them to be. So here, is an attempt at that.
Of course, this is like a wish list and I want to get to each of these things. As always, I am aiming very very high and I know I would miss these. But even I miss these, I would do better than what I am doing right now!
By 2027, I would have done the following for sure. These are my life goals, you know.
- Made an attempt to the summit. Hopefully, successfully.
- Made a billion dollars and used that money to inspire others.
- Fall in love. And live-in with that person. I would still be child-less (except M). Unless my partner wants one. Most probably I would not be living in India.
- Some of my kids would be millionaires and billionaires. If not all. This is the single most important goal that I want to chase in the next 5 years.
In terms of smaller, more tangible goals, here are the things that I would have achieved. I would’ve (in order of what I “want” right now)…
- Released at least one film (at least) that I would have written or produced or both.
- Been 30″ by waist at least once.
- Made it on the bestsellers list. Hopefully with book2, if not with book3 or 4 or whatever.
- Learnt how to become a human flag.
- Reached the final table of WSOP. Hopefully I would’ve got the bracelet.
- Bought a house. No, I dont think its a great investment. Just that I need a place to dump all the memories.
- Travelled to 50. My count as of today is some 40. I am not the one to do all countries. But there are a few that I want to travel to. For example, South America, Japan etc.
What about you?
What are your 2027 goals? You know, in 5 years?
Can I play some role in helping you reach those goals?
PS: I will use this post as a running one to talk about changes / achievements / failures and all that.