8:15. Gurgoan. Yeah. Gurgaon. I am here for a meeting. As they say, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.
So, I dont have a lot to talk about except a song. Kun Faya Kun. It’s been my go-to song for a while now. I start my day with it. And I end my day with it. I don’t know what it is but it gives me immense peace! So that.
Here’s a thing. Since I have started on SM’s journal method, I find that I have very few words to share and write about. In a way, it’s a good thing. And a bad. Good – I have a structured way of thinking about things and reflect on how things are going. Bad – The free flow of type is not happening. In fact, today as well, I dont have anything else to write after I finished writing the journal format. I may actually drop it if this continues to hamper me from writing.
Here’s the journal…
- Emoticon: 🙂
I am at the office of Gravity Entertainment – the place where I literally learnt about life. It’s like homecoming of sorts. No, not in hunt of a naukri per se. Something else. Will write if it materializes. Plus, now that I am here, I realise I like working out of an office. Or a Starbucks. Or a place to sit out of. So that.
- Mindful Index (on a scale of 10): 2. I am better than yesterday.
- Things that I am grateful for
- I get to choose how I live my life. In the sense that I can pick my time (more or less), work on things that I want to work on (more or less) and ignore things that I want to stay away from.
- I get some respect. Need more of it. But I need to earn more.
- Things that would make my today great
- Like yesterday, if I can finish all the things that I have planned to work on, it would be great.
- I am in Gurgaon. If I could meet some people that I otherwise dont get to, it would be awesome.
- A daily affirmation
I am happy and content and I have acche din coming up soon.
- Amazing things that happened yesterday?
- I went to a Starbucks and worked.
- I got a painting framed. I plan to gift that. I dont like the idea of buying things for myself anymore. Each thing I do, I want to give out.
- Spoke to M after a few days. Phew!
- What could have made yesterday better?
- If I could’ve done more work, it would’ve been better.
- Quote for the day
There is no quote per se. Rather I am thinking about this post from Shravya where she talks about relationships. More on this over the next few days.
And here’s the streaks…
- OMAD – 0
- #book2 – 0
- NOFAP – 0
- #noCoke – 1
- #noCoffee – 0. Sipping onto coffee as we speak.
- #aPicADay – 4. Here is today’s.
- Daily Journal – 4
- Money spent – Trcaked some bit. Need to get more serious.
- Killer Boogie – 0
- 10K steps a day – 0
- Surya Namaskar – 0
- Daily Mail to #teamSG – 4
- 10 mins of meditation – 0
- Minimaslism Counter – -3 +1. I am retaining this from last time around.
- Morning Pages / Meditations – 5