8:23. Another hotel in Gurgoan. Liked it yet again. The idea of being by myself, meeting people once in a while for work, and then disappearing somewhere is very very liberating. I need to somehow create a life that enables me to do this more regularly! So that.
I must say that these days I am tripping on this track by Israel. I wake up and put it on loop and let Iz croon and it’s soothing like a bhajan that my parents would probably play when I was a kid. Here’s a thing about my relationship with music.
What else? I dont know what else to write. Need to rethink on what I do with morning pages.
Anyway, here’s the journal.
- Emoticon: :). Again, I like the idea of waking up by self, having no one to bother me and having my morning to myself. I love this and I need to ensure that I have more of this.
- Mindful Index (on a scale of 10): 1.
- Things that I am grateful for
- Again, I slept at a decentish hotel.
- Things that would make my today great
- If I can escape the non-workingness of the last few days, I would like it.
- A daily affirmation
I will do what I want to without any fear or input or judgement from others.
- Amazing things that happened yesterday?
- Got to sleep well at a hotel.
- Could work on a few things that were open over the last three days. I need to close many more things today.
- What could have made yesterday better?
- If I could’ve managed time better and been little more assertive, it would’ve been better.
- Quote for the day
No quote today. I am running from one thing from another. Like I said, I need to rethink these morning pages.
And here’s the streaks…
- OMAD – 0
- #book2 – 0
- NOFAP – 0
- #noCoke – 0. Had a few. Wont have today on.
- #noCoffee – 0. Had a few. Wont have today on.
- #aPicADay – 6. Here is today’s.
- Daily Journal – 6
- Money spent – Tracked.
- Killer Boogie – 0
- 10K steps a day – 0
- Surya Namaskar – 0
- Daily Mail to #teamSG – 6
- 10 mins of meditation – 0
- Minimaslism Counter – -3 +1. I am retaining this from last time around.
- Morning Pages / Meditations – 7