9:17. Gurgaon. Was at home in the morning. Came over in the morning. Have too much work. Next two days I need to show myself that how cool I can be.
I dont really have morning pages per se. I mean I dont have the time. But I do have the journal format that I will fill in. The good part of the journal is that it’s akin to the morning pages and that allows me to think about how the day was.
Here we go. Here’s the journal.
- Emoticon: :|. I was mindfucked last night about a few things. But then I am ok now. This travel within Delhi is being a bitch. While I enjoy meeting people this travel is a problem.
- Mindful Index (on a scale of 10): 2. Did 10 minutes meditation yesterday. Havent got the time to do it today. Let’s see if I can manage 10 minutes during the day.
- Things that I am grateful for
- I am grateful that I have access to enough and more work for the next few days.
- I am grateful that I have someone like Krishna that is invested in my success. He took time out to talk to someone else. Just to help me succeed.
- Things that would make my today great
- I need to tick more than 50% of things from my todo list.
- I need to not eat anything for the rest of the day. I will try to have a lot of black coffee and some chewing gum. Let’s see.
- A daily affirmation. I will be be able to manage my time and deliver on all the projects that are open.
- Amazing things that happened yesterday?
- I met a friend yesterday for coffee and it was amazing to be honest and upfront about life and all that. Even though I am not close with her, she is the best-est friend of another great friend. And thus I could be candid.
- I went back home and met my parents after 3-4 days
- Spoke to Vanita after a few days. That was amazing!
- What could have made yesterday better?
- If I could have stayed back in Gurgaon, it would have been better.
- If I could stick to OMAD, it would have been amazing. I tried to. But once I went home, I had to eat what my mom had prepared.
- Quote for the day
“Invest in yourself. It will pay you back with interest.”
Guess this is about it for the day. And here’s the streaks…
- OMAD – 0
- #book2 – 0
- NOFAP – 0
- #noCoke – 2. Avoided it yet again.
- #noCoffee – 0.
- #aPicADay – 13. Yesterday’s here.
- Daily Journal – 14
- Money spent – 12413.
- Killer Boogie – 0
- 10K steps a day – 0
- Surya Namaskar – 0
- Daily Mail to #teamSG – 14
- 10 mins of meditation – 0
- Minimaslism Counter – -3 +1.
- Morning Pages / Meditations – 14