7:35. No time to even write / publish these. But I have to. Even if it’s just 100 words. So here we go. And lemme start with the journal.
Here we go with the journal.
- Emoticon: :|. I did not sleep as well as I would have wanted to. Though I had a cold enough room, I did not find the sleep.
- Mindful Index (on a scale of 10): 1.
- Things that I am grateful for
- When I am tired, when I go out, when I have to step out, I no longer have to think about money.
- Things that would make my today great
- I have a family function to attend. If I can be there and not be awkward, it would be great.
- A daily affirmation.
Even though muck is thrown at me, I am able to manage things well. And I dont lose the shit in my head.
- Amazing things that happened yesterday?
- I met a friend for dinner. Had some alcohol. Not a lot. Some beer. Had alcohol after I dont know how many years. And yet I was able to hold myself well. No, I dont intend to do this everyday. Or often. Just that I had it after a while. And I could hold it. So that was amazing. Oh, and when I was there, it loved the momos they served.
- What could have made yesterday better?
- Again. Work. That’s something that I am slacking on. I need to fix it.
- Food. Way too much food. Eating like a hog. I need to fix it!
- Quote for the day
Real Artists Ship. This one is apparantly by Steve Jobs and I would love to make a tattoo of that on my butt! I really really need to learn how to start shipping.
That’s about it. No time to even write more. Will be back tomorrow. Here’s the streaks…
- OMAD – 0
- #book2 – 0
- NOFAP – 0
- #noCoke – 0.
- #noCoffee – 0.
- #aPicADay – 19. Yesterday’s here.
- Daily Journal – 20
- Money spent – 7239
- Killer Boogie – 0
- 10K steps a day – 0
- Surya Namaskar – 0
- Daily Mail to #teamSG – 20
- 10 mins of meditation – 0
- Minimaslism Counter – -3 +1.
- Morning Pages / Meditations – 20