8:27. Home. Woke up a few minutes ago. Had a very very long day. Worked so much that I did not realize when it was like 11:30 in the night. I think I did this much work after a while. Which is ok. Right now, I need to work hard to make things work. But the thing is, I feel spent. Even though I have slept for like 7 hours. It’s like, you know when you have nothing to create, nothing to do. You feel all your energy and creative juices have been taken away from you. If I feel like this on a day-to-day basis, I would probably feel burnt out.
Anyhow. Moving on.
So the plan for the day is go to some Starbucks (nearest is 12 KMs away :() and get some work done. I need to move out. I feel the need to see things on the outside. I am so glad that lockdown is over and I can go out and all that. Just that Delhi does not offer a Starbucks next to my place. That’s one thing I miss btw about Mumbai. I could literally walk to so many Starbucks outlets. Sigh.
Wait. Maybe Gurgaon could offer what Mumbai had. Maybe I could live in Gurgaon for a few days? Yeah! Sounds like a plan.
Must act and find a place. Let’s see how do I find short-term rentals. In an ideal world, I want to live in a hotel. Let’s see if I can afford one. Shall spend time looking for one. Know of any decent ones?
Also, here’s a thing that I have been thinking about. Can I create a like where I am a writer / podcaster / YouTube / content creator? Where 1000 true fans pay me enough to not worry about work? And then I create that dent. I mean could being a content creator be a path to financial independence? #currentThoughts
Guess this is about it. Here’s the song for the day. Hotel California.
And here’s the journal.
- Emoticon: :|.
Still feeling shitty. I think it’s the general state of mind that I need to work on.
- Mindful Index (on a scale of 10): 1.
Need to work on this. Yesterday, after shower, I did sit for 3 minutes of meditation but even that was difficult. Need to amp up.
- Things that I am grateful for
- I am grateful that most people that I am with, they allow me to be who I want to be.
- I could avoid coffee yesterday. Now that I have gone without one for a day, I will try to not have it today either. Let’s see how it goes.
- One amazing thing of being at home is that get home-made food. Now that I have it, I realise how much I craved for simple meals. Food anyway is not big on my agenda. So that.
- Things that would make my today great
- Like yesterday, I think the greatness is linked to work. If I can get some work done, I would feel like I am on the top of the world.
- I want to step out and sit somewhere and work. Let’s see when I manage to do that.
- I want to meet some of my people. You know, old friends, my team, others that I know already. The ones that I want to see happy, successful, thriving etc.
- A daily affirmation
I am worth a billion dollars and I use this money and access to enable my people to do more with their lives.
- Amazing things that happened yesterday?
- I could skip coffee. I have captured this already.
- I had a tough situation at work. I have been able to manage it. I may end up not working with that client but at least it’s not getting dirty.
- I could manage time to juggle various projects that I am on. It’s a little tricky but I could.
- What could have made yesterday better?
- If I could’ve got some sort of a workout in, I would have felt better. So far, I havent been able to.
- If I did not have to loan my time for money, it have been awesome.
- If people in general were little nicer in terms of how they speak, the world would be a far far better place.
- Quote for the day
“Passion is for losers and for hobbies. Have obsession with your purpose in life” – Naveen Jain
And here’s the streaks…
- OMAD – 0
- #book2 – 0
- NOFAP – 0
- #noCoke – 1
- #noCoffee – 1
- #aPicADay – 8. Here is today’s.
- Daily Journal – 8
- Money spent – 0 :D. And no, I did not track. Just that I was indoors and did not step out and thus no expenses.
- Killer Boogie – 0
- 10K steps a day – 0
- Surya Namaskar – 0
- Daily Mail to #teamSG – 8
- 10 mins of meditation – 0
- Minimaslism Counter – -3 +1.
- Morning Pages / Meditations – 8