Been sleeping as if I have been sleep-deprived for 10 years. Maybe I am. so good sleep that I am literally remembering my dreams. Something that I haven’t done in a while. Have promptly logged those in my #dreamCatching notebook. The back is sore, the neck hurts and all those nitrogen bubbles are popping all over my body. So that.
So groggy and so slow that I can’t even think. Maybe cos I haven’t had coffee in the whole of yesterday. And had a lot of carbs. And slept well after ages. I think I need to move to lo-carb OMAD pronto. Today on. Damn this struggle with food, fitness, weight, and lust for long life.
The best thing about yesterday is that I got paid by one of my clients that had held some money back. The money helped me pay back a tiny chunk of what I owe to the world. I must pay back everything I owe. Somehow. Plus I am not making any large commitments till I pay back all loans. May take me a year or more. But I shall stick to it. Of course, if something super compelling comes up, I will take the plunge. I am a fool like that!
For a change, I have some time today and yet I dont know what to write. The grogginess is not helping. Maybe I will come back in a bit and write more?
Ok, I came back at 9:10. Still nothing else to write 😐
#note2self. Must take out time to think more about what I want these morning pages to be. I’ve been on it for almost a year now and I still havent seen any external traction. Of course, to me, as a person, these pages have helped a lot. I love that I can dump thoughts on my head here. I just need to get more active and use this time to get something done. Damn the pressure of doing large things ;P
Anyhow, here’s the journal.
- Emoticon: :|.
- Mindful Index (on a scale of 10): 0. I had a few things to do yesterday and if I were the same SG as I have been, I would have done all of those. But I couldnt. It is just becuase I am unable to concentrate on anything for long. Need to fix this.
- Things that I am grateful for
- I made enough money this money to be able to pay back one of my creditors. One of my lifegoals is to be at a point where I dont owe anyone anything. At least the money, Need to have more months like this. Dear universe…
- Even though I am in debt, am still able to choose how I want to live my life. I am grateful for that.
- Things that would make my today great
- If I can try and do OMAD, it would be amazing. I am supposed to meet a few friends and all and thus it would be tough. But let’s see.
- Work. Lol!
- A daily affirmation.
I am able to control my urges and do thing that I want to, at time when I want to, in a manner I want to.
- Amazing things that happened yesterday?
- I was home for the large part of the day. All four of us were under one roof after a while. That was amazing.
- I slept well. Overslept actually. That was great. Yay!
- What could have made yesterday better?
- I havent been able to give time to others that I care for. I need to fix it. I can’t ignore others just because one thing is asking for disproportionate attention.
- I had decided to fast. If not that, live on OMAD. But I was unable to. So that.
- Quote for the day
“Instead of working 9-5 like a machine, work like a lion: Train hard, sprint, rest, & reassess. Repeat.” – Naval
Here’s the streaks…
- OMAD – 0
- #book2 – 0
- NOFAP – 0
- #noCoke – 1. Hope to make this longer.
- #noCoffee – 1. Hope to make this longer.
- #aPicADay – 0.
- Daily Journal – 23
- Money spent – 774. Because I was home and there was no opportunity to spend. Lol.
- Killer Boogie – 0
- 10K steps a day – 0
- Surya Namaskar – 0
- Daily Mail to #teamSG – 23
- 10 mins of meditation – 0
- Minimaslism Counter – -3 +1.
- Morning Pages / Meditations – 23